Join TMA and Pima Community College’s Fashion Design and Clothing Department for a night of fashion, music, food, and shopping, kicking off PCC’s annual event Fashion Arte!
On the night of May 1, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM., TMA will be transformed into a chic red-carpeted destination featuring an installation by Gadabout Salon and Desert Vintage, a trunk show by New York-based Nicholas K, special performance by Hawkinsdance, and a marketplace promoting PCC alumni designers.
There will be a display of photography by the New York/London-based fashion photographer Thomas Giddings, installed by the PCC photo department. Gidding, who recently released a book, I Will Make a Way, will be signing and selling copies of the book.
Get ready to dance the night away as NYC SoulCycle instructor and self-proclaimed fitness DJ, Parker Radcliffe keeps the party hopping.
Purchase Your VIP Tickets held at TMA below!
All guests will receive two drink tickets, an opportunity to take home curated luxury raffle items, stylish signature cocktails, dashing bites from El Charro served by PCC Culinary students, tickets to the Fashion Arte Runway Show on Saturday, May 4, and a curated gift bag to take home. Complimentary valet.
Luxury Raffle Items include:
- Presidential Day at TMA: Night at the Museum – $500 President Level membership, $100 gift card to Café a la Cart, and $100 gift card to shop at the Museum Store.
- Wine and Dine: Dinner for 4 at Fleming’s and a wine lot to take home.
- Nicholas K Apparel
- BNB: Weekend stay at an Air BNB in Bisbee, AZ.
- MAST: Items from Mast
- Max Bet: Casino Del Sol Resort Package
- Fused Glass art piece by Tom Philabaum
- “Monsoon” painting by Fred Wackerly
- Diptych art piece by Judith Mariner
- Skin Spectrum gift certificate for 3 Genesis Facial and Diamond Peel Express treatments.
- $1000 Gadabout Salons Gift card