TMA safeguards donor information by:
- Physical measures, including locked files and locked offices
- Technological measures, including the use of passwords and digital security
- Other measures, including restricting access on a “needs to know” basis
- Use of a secure site for online financial transactions
- Destruction of credit card information after a transaction has been processed and completed
You may write to the Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block, 140 N. Main Avenue, Tucson, AZ, 85701, to request a review of any personal information that may have been collected by TMA and to request any corrections that may be necessary.